We're unable to fill expired eyeglasses prescriptions. If your doctor provided an expiration date on your prescription, we must adhere to the doctor's orders. If your doctor did not provide an expiration date, we'll abide by the laws of the state your prescription was written in to determine if we can accommodate the order. Prescriptions must be for eyeglasses. We don't accept contact prescriptions.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain a prescription?
- How do I submit my prescription?
- How do I measure my pupillary distance?
- What are your prescription lenses made out of?
- Can you fill my prescription?
- What is your return policy for Rx orders?
- Do you offer bifocals for ADD powers, prism, or progressives?
- Can you fill an expired or contacts prescriptions?