For all prescriptions orders, Felix Gray offers 1.67 High Index lenses free of charge. High Index lenses are thinner and lighter than Polycarbonate lenses, making them optically superior. This allows us to offer the highest quality prescription lenses to all of our customers at an affordable price.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain a prescription?
- How do I submit my prescription?
- How do I measure my pupillary distance?
- High Index 1.67 lenses
- Can you fill my prescription?
- What is your return policy for Rx orders?
- Do you offer bifocals for ADD powers, prism, or progressives?
- Can you fill an expired or contacts prescriptions?