Light waves—whether from the sun or light bulbs—reflect in all directions, which can create an intense amount of glare. Polarized lenses help eliminate the scattering of light and only allow light to travel in one direction, which reduces glare. Our thin polarized lens increases outdoor readability on digital devices and diminishes distortion for optical clarity.
Articles in this section
- What are the key features to Felix Gray sunglasses?
- What are polarized lenses?
- How do Felix Gray polarized lenses compare to standard tinted lenses?
- Do Felix Gray sunglasses offer UV protection?
- How should I care for my sunglasses?
- What is the sunglasses return/exchange policy?
- Do you offer prescription sunglasses?