Light moves in many directions and can emit vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. Tinted sunglasses decrease light intensity, but in doing so cause colors to appear dull and muted. In fact, tinted lenses don’t increase color richness or eliminate glare, and only disturb vertical and horizontal light. Felix Gray’s polarized sunglasses, on the other hand, go an extra step further. Our lenses remove glare and distortion by only allowing vertical light through the lens. Our thin polarized lenses improve optical clarity for an overall heightened visual experience.
Articles in this section
- What are the key features to Felix Gray sunglasses?
- What are polarized lenses?
- How do Felix Gray polarized lenses compare to standard tinted lenses?
- Do Felix Gray sunglasses offer UV protection?
- How should I care for my sunglasses?
- What is the sunglasses return/exchange policy?
- Do you offer prescription sunglasses?